Swan Valley Immigration/Settlement Services Community Connection & Helpful Information
Whether you are new to Canada, new to Manitoba or are just moving from up the road… the Town of Swan River is a great place to be! Let us help make settling into your new home a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
There are many services available in Swan Valley to help newcomers get settled in the community. Whether you are looking for language services, employment or education opportunities, or just opportunities to meet people, Swan Valley Immigrant/Settlement Services can help.
Contact us to discuss your settlement needs. Help for individuals and families are free and available by contacting or visiting our office.
Our Welcome reception and orientation to the Swan Valley includes:
- Welcome brochure and guide for newcomers
- Pamphlets from many community and government agencies
- Computer/Internet access for job search and resume writing
- Activities and Events information
- Referrals and Information on laws and bylaws
Help and how to access:
- Social insurance cards, Manitoba health cards and Child tax benefits
- Housing, Education, Banking, Legal, Drivers licensing
- English additional Language classes
- Fill out forms and complete documents
- Understand immigration issues, applications and forums
If you can't find what you are looking for, click here to contact to the Town of Swan River, check out our website www.svsettlementservices.com or you can just visit, call or email the Immigration/Settlement Service office at:
Settlement and Immigrant Services Coordinator
P.O. Box 3011
130-5th Avenue North
Swan River, Manitoba, Canada R0L 1Z0
We look forward to meeting you soon!
For additional immigration related information click here
Click here for a map of Swan River.
Our Hostess will bring gifts ans greetings, along with helpful information about your new community…Also for "Brides to Be" and "New babies"
Mary Ann Friesen